2018 Global Front-Office Omnibus Survey
Compiled by Peter Ryan and the team at Ryan Strategic Advisory, the 2018 Front Office BPO Omnibus Survey includes thought-provoking findings collected from 300 enterprise contact center decision-makers in the US, UK, Canada and Australia.
Includes insights on:
• BPO investment strategies.
• Commercial objectives
• Enterprise CRM budget flexibility.
• In-house operational challenges.
• Digital channel adoption.
• Automation trends.
• Agent attrition levels
• Views on different CRM delivery models.
• Data analytics.
• Robotic process automation.
• Willingness to outsource different elements of front-office delivery.
• Most favored offshore delivery locations.
2017-2018 Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Market Intelligence Survey
Published by Knowledge Executive, the 2017-2018 Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Market Intelligence Survey includes the views of 126 finance & accounting decision-makers in Australia, USA and UK.
Includes first-to-market insights on:
• F&A buyer’s outlook & investment plans.
• Channel and technology preferences.
• Competitive advantages.
• CFO investment priorities.
• Preferred offshore locations.
• People & talent management.
• New F&A technology.
• Robotic process automation and AI.
• Top industry/vertical sector trends.
2018-2019 Human Resource Outsourcing & Employee Experience Market Intelligence Survey
Available from August 2018, the 2018-2019 Human Resource Outsourcing & Employee Experience Market Intelligence Survey includes the views of 200 global HR Executives, Directors and CHROs.
Pre-order your report now.
Includes data sets on investment plans for:
• Multi process human resource outsourcing (HRO).
• Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO).
• Benefits administration outsourcing (BAO).
• Learning & skills development outsourcing (LSO).
• Skills development and training.
• HRO offshore locations.
• Employee engagement.
• Employee experience (EX).
• Recruitment and HR technology.
• HR pain points and challenges.
• Robotic capital.